Increase the Chance of Getting What you Want Through Extreme Clarity
I have found that you can dramatically increase the probability of achieving what you want… by being clear, specific and honest with yourself.
BUT. . , “What do you want to achieve at the expense of all other options available to you?”
That’s a powerful question…
Read that question again.
These questions I’ve listed will help you get to the right answer for YOU:
- If I won a $10 million dollar lottery tomorrow, how would it change my life?
- If I won a $10 million dollar lottery tomorrow, how would it change my approach to the program I’m coaching at?
- If I was going to die in 12 months… what would I do day to day?
- What do I enjoy doing the most?
- Who do I currently spend the most time with?
- Who do I most enjoy spending time with?
- Who pushes me to ‘think bigger?’
- What is a dream accomplishment that I’ve been afraid to try?
- What are my primary three financial goals?
- What are my primary three career goals?
- What are my primary three health goals?
- What are my three biggest worries?
- What would I like them to say at my funeral?
Answer this list of questions with concentration and watch the clarity and come over you.
The more clarity you get around what you WANT… the easier it becomes to move towards.
The easier it becomes to start saying NO to the things that don’t serve you.
Remember a MONSTER goal is achieved with the first small step.
Amazon.com was just an ‘idea’ in Jeff Bezos head not that long ago.
Apple was a figment of Steve Jobs’ imagination.
Google was a University project.
Take your first small step towards YOUR greatness.
To your success,