Have you ever been trained on how to work efficiently and effectively in the office? I know that I never did.
Win the Day Academy
I’d like to invite you to an exciting coaching development opportunity.
I have had a lot of coaches ask for when round 2 of my new group coaching program was going to start so here it is, starting on April 3rd, Win the Day Academy 2.0 will start-up.
I have 12 coaches in the first edition of this program. Here is what I have been hearing:
“Simply stated….ANOTHER GREAT CLASS TODAY!!!! Thank you for providing this to us and I’m so grateful to have had this opportunity to work, with, learn, and grow from all you are and will continue to teach us!!!”
“I couldn’t imagine (although I am picturing it here in the future) being this organized with SO MUCH STUFF! I remember reading a year ago or so that you should be able to find anything in 30 seconds or less and that truly determines if you are organized. I feel as if you are helping me build structure and systems that will lead to me passing that 30 second test!”
“EVERYTHING you have provided has been spot on and EXTREMELY helpful. Honestly this is the best $300 dollars I ever spent!”
Why am I calling it Win the Day you might ask?
Most coaches get into coaching for that winning on game day feeling and experience. We all wish that everyday could be game day. But, as we all know, most days are for practice, recruiting, and office work.
As coaches, we have a lot of people counting on us to do our job well so we need to be able to consistently bring our best self every day.
The problem I see is that most coaches aren’t bringing their best because their days are filled with randomness, busyness, and putting out fires because there is no consistent way of doing things.
To be fair, it’s not your fault. Have you ever been trained on how to work efficiently and effectively in the office? I know that I never did.
You and I both know that if you don’t have a high level of focus, discipline to work on the right things, or a consistent way of doing things, you’re wasting time and things are taking longer to finish so as a coach or as a program, you are probably stressed out, things aren’t being done well, you are not getting the results you want, and you maybe haven’t advanced as far or as fast in your career as you would like.
For the last 6 years I have been obsessive about trying and testing different time management strategies and methods. I have made a lot of mistakes but learned that the key to having your best season ever and what could separate you from your competition is winning those Monday’s, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Friday’s.
So, let’s cut right to the chase, here’s what the Win the Day Academy is all about:
I will be hosting a unique coaching group that will practically force our students to reduce chaos, get organized, and build stable programs run on systems and processes. We will cover all of the questions and address all of the problems that you have been talking to me about all year.
Here are the key WTD Academy details-
- This will be a 120-Day Group Coaching Program that starts on April 3rd, 2018.
- We will do 17 live interactive video group coaching sessions.
- You will get 6 private one-on-one consulting sessions with me, Mandy Green.
- You will get open access to my computer and get to see and have all of my templates, checklists, plans, and recruiting emails.
I have personally consulted or coached hundreds of coaches over the last 6 years. I will work with you in a small-group setting over the next 4 months to help you transform your program into a well-oiled machine that allows you to improve your results while working less.
The program is designed with a very specific goal in mind: to help you remove chaos, eliminate waste, improve internal efficiencies, and create a way to continually measure and improve your methods as a coach in your program. I also want to save you the thousands of dollars and hours that it took me to learn this stuff. I am opening up my computer and will be giving you all my best recruiting plans, emails, templates and checklists. You will get to see how I set things up and then I will work with you to customize it so it fits your situation, which will save you a lot of time and effort because you won’t have to create something brand new from scratch.
I will work with you to:
- Create coaching, personal, and operational systems and procedures so you can quickly work through low-level necessary work that has to get done and have more time to focus on program building activities. I will give you every checklist and working procedure that I have ever created which will help guide you through the process of setting this up for yourself much quicker.
- You will plan and set up a year’s worth of recruiting communication and social media messages. I will be giving you a year’s worth of already written recruiting letters for you to use as templates. All you need to do is tweak them so they fit your situation.
- Create and refine your programs operating strategy so that it aligns with your staff, team, and recruits and is set up to constantly improve and scale.
- Setup your program so that it can run well without your constant intimate involvement or if you have staff turn-over.
- Develop automated recruiting systems that will help deliver a “wow” experience to your recruits.
- Grow and develop your staff through the creation of program principles and measurement systems.
- Help you focus on the most valuable activities in your program saving you massive amounts of time.
- Take the necessary steps that will allow you to be in complete control of your program and team so you can enjoy more peace and less stress.
- And much more!
What We’ll Cover in the 17 Sessions
Session #1: Get the Paradigm Shift that will Transform Your Life – Introduction and Mindset
In the first session we’ll introduce you to the Win the Day System Methodology and discuss the importance of adopting a “systems mindset.” We’ll discuss this new way of thinking until the mindset comes naturally and unforced so you can see reality more accurately.
- What the Win the DaySystem Methodology really is, and “the systems mindset” that accompanies it.
- Why it’s important to see the world from a totally new vantage point, one that is “outside and slightly elevated.”
- Some misconceptions about “control” and why control is actually healthy and positive.
- How you have an emotional and a mechanical aspect. Get the mechanical part straightened out first, and the emotional part will fall into line afterward.
- The Win the Day System Formula: 10% extra work for 120 days, equals 80% less work for a lifetime.
Session #2: Build a Program Strategy that Lasts – Strategic Objective Part 1
In this session you will use a template to craft your Strategic Objective (SO). Your SO is your single most important document. It establishes the direction of your program and overall strategy. I’ll show you how to create a SO that will help you clarify:
- What your program is (or aspires to be) the best at so you can focus on becoming that.
- The direction your program is headed so everyone is on the same page.
- Your unique selling proposition and what your competitive advantages are for recruiting purposes.
- What you won’t do (your SO will keep you focused, so all your energy in your program is focused in one direction).
The SO is not a mission statement (which is usually a waste of time). Instead, this single-page document will determine your whole program: the type of recruits you will be after, the co-workers you have, and the team you serve. Everything. It will be your “guidebook” and is essential for any successful business.
Session #3: Perfect the Strategy for Staff Buy-In and Growth – Strategic Objective Part 2
In this session I will help you refine the Strategic Objective you’ve crafted and answer any questions that may have come up as you produced this vital business document.
I’ll walk you through:
- How to refine your Strategic Objective so it’s perfect (Not everything needs to be perfect, but this one does!).
- The best way to unveil your Strategic Objective to your co-workers so it’s well-received.
- How to ensure this “sticks” and doesn’t get forgotten like a Mission Statement.
- The key to making your Strategic Objective memorable so your co-workers knows it by heart.
- How your team will use your Strategic Objective so they think like you.
We’ll also go over examples of Strategic Objectives others have made so you can get ideas on how to tweak yours so it’s perfect.
Session #4: How to Create More Time for Things That Matter Most – Making Time
Time is your most valuable, non-renewable resource. When managed well you feel there’s always enough time to get the important things done. But when mismanaged, you’ll always feel like you’re behind.
So in this session you’ll acquire the practical skills that will help you make more time so you can get this program done and finally systematize your program.
In this session you’ll walk away with:
- Thought-tools that will empower you to stop thinking like a victim who constantly gets sucked into other people’s agendas and start thinking (and acting) like a CEO.
- 3 powerful techniques that will allow you to build more time into your schedule.
- A simple spreadsheet tool to help you better allocate and prioritize your time.
- A solid understanding of your Biological Prime Time so you can spend time in your most energized state, doing the most important things.
Session #5: Get Your Staff to Think (and Act) Like You – Operating Principles Part 1
Most problems in your program likely stem from poor communication, which in turn stems from a failure to create some fundamental ground rules about how decisions in your program should be made. You may expect your co-workers to act a certain way, because that’s what you would do, but unless you translate your thoughts into concrete principles, it’s unfair to expect that.
During this session I’ll walk you through the process of creating your General Operating Principles so you can:
- Empower your staff to make decisions according to the principles you have established without having to check with you every time.
- Establish everyday protocol within your program (i.e. the way in which you and your staff operate in order to maximize efficiency).
- Feel a sense of clarity and order about your program, knowing there will finally be congruency between “thought” and “action.
Session #6: Enable your Team and Delegate Key Decisions – Operating Principles Part 2
Here’s where we’ll show you how to implement the Operating Principles you created in the last session. We’ll walk through specific examples from actual companies so you can see how this document works in the real world.
I’ll show you how to:
- Get the most mileage out of each Operating Principle you create.
- Use proven techniques to help leverage your principles.
- Get your team involved so that they “own” these principles too.
- Convey the “Spirit of the Principles” so you’re not stuck just enforcing the “Letter of the Law.”
Session #7: Get Everyone to Do things the Right Way, Every Time – Working Procedures
Working Procedures are the third critical document in the Win the Day System Methodology. This session is all about “how” to assemble them. You’ll discover it’s not just about writing what you do, but about ironing out the inefficiencies as you go through the process.
- The proper way to write a Working Procedure so that you can give it to someone “off the street” and watch them execute it successfully with minimal training.
- How I reduced new hire training time, from ongoing for the first few months to 2 days by documenting exactly what new staff members need to do to perform each task.
- How to discover micro innovations in every aspect of your business operation.
- Why organic systems (undocumented ones) will fluctuate in execution, while mechanical systems (documented ones) will remain solid and unchanging.
- The best place to start documenting your systems/procedures (hint: start with the processes you already do now, then tweak them to produce the exact results you want).
Session #8: Take Charge of your Future and Avoid the Landmines – Leading the change
As a College Coach myself for the last 18 years and after working with hundreds of coaches through Busy Coach, I’ve learned a valuable lesson: leadership matters! As I’ve worked directly with so many coaches to help them implement the WTD methodology, I’ve observed some common habits, skill-sets and techniques of strong leaders and distilled those observations into a few simple but powerful insights.
In this session I’ll show you:
- 6 real-world lessons from programs that struggled to implement the Win the Day System Methodology due to poor leadership.
- How to find opportunities to have major wins along the way so you can create positive forward momentum within your team.
- The critical problems that can derail you from turning your program into a well-oiled machine.
- The habits of highly effective leaders who were able to implement the Win the Day System Methodology in their companies.
Session #9: Multiply your Results with Technology – Templates/Technology/Access/Examples
In this session we’ll talk about the best technology and tools to help you implement and manage the Win the Day System Methodology in your program. Instead of wasting hours researching and testing tools and technology on your own I’ll show you what works best.
You’ll be trained on:
- How Electronic Voicemail can save you at least 2 hours a week in email time (and the apps we use and recommend).
- How to speed up writing your procedures with system documentation software.
- The best way to conduct screen share meetings with recruits and team members.
- How to document a “non-written” procedure (e.g. video, visual, audio).
Session #10: Develop your Recruiting Systems for Maximum Results – Growth Systems
The Win the Day System mindset can, and should, be applied to every facet of your program, including recruiting. In this session I’ll show you how to design effective systems that will facilitate healthy and sustainable growth for your recruiting.
This is where we will:
- Dissect your recruiting system processes so we can properly diagnose any problems.
- Show you how to look at your recruiting problems through the Win the Day System lens to see which elements may be missing, causing you to lose out on the recruits you want.
Session #11: The Smart Way to Hire and Train Your Team – People Systems
You will be using the Win the Day System framework to hire, train and manage your staff. In this session I’ll show you how to create effective People Systems so you can start:
- Applying the Win the Day System methodology in your program right away, creating a less chaotic and more proactive environment.
- Avoiding making hiring mistakes so you don’t disrupt the chemistry you’ll be working so hard to build with your team.
- Creating systems for hiring and training so you can reduce the amount of time (and cost) spent in training, while improving the quality.
Session #12: How to Perfect Internal and External Communications – Communication Systems
There are two root problems in a college athletics. The first is not being clear about desired outcomes and the second is poor communication. In this session you’ll find out how to once and for all solve your communication problems.
It’s in this session where you will:
- Develop effective communication guidelines, techniques and protocols so you can communicate clearly and efficiently.
- Understand why you shouldn’t underestimate the spoken word as a communication tool (and how to avoid using email all the time).
- Be given tips on how to make your communication more potent (whether in email, voicemail, video, or in person).
- Get strategies that will allow you to reduce the quantity and duration of meetings so you can stop wasting valuable time in unnecessary meetings.
Session #13: Designing a “Wow” Experience for Your Recruits – Follow-up Systems
The Win the Day System Method will not just provide immense value to you as a coach, but it will also improve the experience your team and recruits have. Starbucks is a great example of this. You can see that both employees and customers are happy. Everybody wins!
In this session we’ll focus on designing the best possible experience for your team and recruits.
I’ll show you how to:
- Deliver and control your recruiting message with excellence.
- Document everything that happens after the commitment so your maintenance phase is truly top-notch.
- Install Customer Value Optimization techniques, so you can provide as much value as possible.
Session #14: Simple Productivity Strategies for Busy Coaches – Productivity Systems
Up to this point most of what you’ll have learned has had to do with recurring processes (systems which contain repeating 1, 2, 3 linear steps). But what about all the other “stuff” that comes your way? In this session you’ll learn how to effectively manage everything that happens on a day-to-day basis, including those processes that can’t be shoehorned into any of your working procedures.
In this session you will be trained on:
- How to create a simple task management system so you avoid over-thinking and over-engineering this part of your life like most people do.
- The key points and lessons from all of the top productivity coaches in the world for task management and how to integrate that with the Win the Day System Method.
- The best way to manage your time, tasks, and projects so you can get things done quickly, efficiently and effectively.
Session #15: Play to Win – Create Compelling Scoreboards – Measurement Systems
Peter Drucker said, “You can’t manage what you can’t measure.” So if you want to manage your systems properly you must find a way to measure the results. This will also allow you to make incremental improvements as time goes on.
In this session I’ll show you how to:
- Install measurement systems and scoreboards in your program.
- Set up a recruiting scoreboard so you can keep your “eye on the ball.”
- Make sure you have “leading indicators” that tell you the health of your program, your systems, and your recruiting.
- Set up measurement systems and reports so you know how much progress your making with your program and with your recruting.
Session #16: An Amazing Life Starting NOW! – Personal Systems
The same principles you will have learned for program and recruiting systems hold true for your personal systems too. In this session we’ll talk about how to apply the Win the Day System Method to your health, relationships and anything else you do.
In this part of the program you will:
- Create a Personal Strategic Objective to iron out the inconsistencies in your life: A kind of simple life plan.
- Find out how to use WTD techniques to help you improve your health, sleep, family, and overall personal life.
- Focus on creating new positive habits in your personal life.
- See how the Win the Day System method can help you improve your personal finances (budgeting, saving, paying bills on time, etc.).
Session #17: How to Make Your Systems More Potent with Time – Maintenance Systems
Lifetime Access to all of the Videos, Guides, Templates, Checklists, and Recruiting Letters.
If you can’t attend one of the live group coaching sessions that’s OK. You’ll have access to all of the session recordings, guides, and templates. And remember, you’ll have lifetime access to all of those sessions and resources, so you can review the material anytime.
6 One-on-One Coaching Calls
In addition to the 17 live training sessions, you will also benefit from 6 private coaching calls with me. I have been a college coach myself for 18 years and have personally guided hundreds of coaches in implementing the WTD Method in their programs. Some examples of the common problems I help coaches solve include:
- Finding the time to work “on” the program instead of being busy all day doing low level tasks.
- Organization and workflow problems that prevent program or recruiting growth.
- How to delegate properly and still make sure the work gets done right.
- Getting staff, co-workers, and family members to” buy-in” to the process.
- Being overwhelmed with too much to do.
- Holding your staff accountable to great performance every time.
You’ll have access to my online calendar to book your meetings. You’ll choose if you want to have phone or Skype meetings. Meetings will be 25 minutes long.
Email Support: You will have my private email address and you can email me directly about anything you want while you’re in the program. You can take advantage of this benefit as often as you’d like.
During Our Coaching Sessions, We Can Cover Any Topic You Need And “Hold Your Feet To Fire”:
- General Recruiting Strategies (I am Dan Tudor trained)
- Getting Your Recruiting Organized
- Writing Your Recruiting Messages
- Setting Up Your Year Long Recruiting Plan
- Email Management Strategies
- Energy Management Strategies
- Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, and Daily Focused Action Plans
- High Performance Habits and Rituals
- Eliminate Inefficiencies in your daily operations
- Managing Your Staff
- Social Media Calendar and planning
- Running Better Meetings
- Time Management Best Practices
And anything else that moves the needle for you and your program.
Who is This Program For?
- Head Coaches, Assistant Coaches, or Director of Operations who are spending too much time and energy fighting fires and dealing with chaos in your program.
- Professional, College, High School, or Club Coaches or Director of Operations.
- Those that want a better return on the time and energy you are putting into your program.
- For coaches who want to spend that time on projects you want to do vs have to do… the important stuff rather than the urgent, low-level stuff.
- For those who are low on staff or are parents who are looking to find more efficient and effective ways to do things.
If you want to see a massive improvement on the operational side of your program, then the 120 Day WTD Group Coaching Program may be a good fit for you. I say “may be” because it’s not a good fit if you’re just looking for a shortcut that doesn’t require any effort on your part.
I realize I shouldn’t say something like that when I am trying to get you to sign up for this program, but I prefer to be straightforward with you because I’m a coach just like you. I’m not a marketer selling some hyped up program with no substance.
So here’s the bottom line: If you truly desire to make the leap from being chaotic, random, and busy to being a coach who has an organized program that is running smoothly, and you’re willing to follow a proven step-by-step process to get there, consider this offer:
If you sign up and commit to the WTD process for the next 120 days, you will get “unstuck” and you will have a program you are in control of (instead of it controlling you). If you do what I say, you will end up with a strong, stable program built on systems and processes that will allow it to grow to the next level without you having to do EVERYTHING!! You’ll also get plenty of private one-on-one time with me to discuss your specific situation and challenges. Again, we’ll meet six times so that I can hold you accountable to make sure you’re “doing what you’re learning” in the 17 live group training sessions.
I already have been working with a lot of coaches this year and so far the results have been amazing. Here’s a few examples of who I’m helping so far:
Division II Volleyball Coach: I’m working with a gentleman out of Florida who’s a successful cross Volleyball and also runs a thriving camp where he lives. He’s already off to a fantastic start and he hired me to be his personal coach because he understands the power of accountability and insights from an outside perspective.
His biggest needs so far are figuring out how to stop spending so much time putting out fires and focus more on the work he wants to do to build his program so he can meet his goals over the next 12 months. He’s done a fantastic job figuring out how to make what he’s already doing better, but he knows he can do better… and I agree. He has so much untapped potential and he’s really just getting started!
Division III Athletic Director: I’m also working with an amazing Woman out of Wisconsin who’s wants the coaches on her staff to create world-class systems, strategies, and tools proven by science to help her coaches to be more productive, organized, and create more work life balance.
Her biggest needs are helping her mostly part time staff to reduce the headache of having to recruit on top of worrying about practices, games, and everything else that comes with coaching.
Division 1 Women’s Basketball Director of Operations: I’m helping a gentleman out of New York, who by most people’s terms is already running highly successful program. But he wants to keep growing… He’s probably like you – He wants to improve his organizational skills so he can free up more time to spend with his family and friends… And he wants to see how much more of an impact he can make with the current program he is with. He’s really into setting up community service activities, camps, alumni events, and fundraising activities on top of his daily basketball responsibilities… and now he’s looking to streamline more of his daily tasks and wants my help.
His biggest needs so far are accountability to keep him focused and on track with his gazillion ideas that fly around in his head. They are all fantastic ideas, but he can only focus on so much. That’s where we are dialing in… we’re getting his Basketball mind focused on his top 1-2 priorities without getting distracted by more “squirrels”. He’s going to do amazing things!
Can you relate to these amazing people?
I’m guessing you can.
If you want to free yourself from the day-to-day operations of your program so you can scale what you’re doing with your team – and you want to do it in the fastest and easiest way possible – then the Win the Day Academy program is for you.
Questions I’ve Received Already
Q: What will the 120-Day Win the Day Group Coaching sessions be like?
Zoom is used so there will be audio and visual elements. Some of the presentations will be discussions, some will be structured lectures, and others will be reviews of group participants’ actual documentation. There are 17 presentation sessions. Sessions are always “live” so you can interact with me and the group. (The sessions are not pre-recorded like many online training programs.)
Q: Is there email and/or phone support available during the program?
Yes, there is unlimited email and phone support available.
Q: What if I can’t attend some of the sessions?
All live sessions are recorded and then distributed to the group after each session. Also all examples, templates, worksheets, handouts, etc. are delivered to you on a weekly basis.
Q: What will the 6 private one-on-one calls with Mandy be like?
I will help you apply what you learn in the Group Coaching Sessions and keep you accountable to “do what you learn.” Having spent over 18 years as a college coach and now having taught hundreds of coaches now, I have an incredibly wide range of experience and can help you solve your specific problems using the WTD Method.
Q: When will I start to see improvements?
Of course this varies, but most coaching clients see initial improvements in efficiency and organization within the first 30 days. But ultimately, you’re putting your program on a new trajectory that will enable it to grow because you are not stuck in day-to-day operations, as well as reduce your efforts month-over-month and year-over-year.
Q: If I am just an assistant, is it too soon to sign up for this?
Actually, this program would be great for you because chances are you are the one doing most of the leg work anyway. Right? If you are serious about freeing up a good chunk of your time during the day and impressing the heck out of your Head Coach, then getting into this program where you can create and document systems is the way to go. Then, I believe that the systems you create will leave you in an amazing position and be better prepared to transition to being a head coach.
Q: OK. Put it in a nutshell. Why should I do this?
Here’s what you can expect from a properly executed systemization: Remove chaos, eliminate waste, improve internal efficiencies, decrease the number of hours you spend working, drop personal stress, implement potent recruiting processes, establish clear direction that is scalable, watch staff or co-workers become empowered and enthusiastic about the structure you’ve put in place, find yourself making quick clear-headed decisions….and discover, as a byproduct of the transformation you will be making, that you’re spending far less time killing fires and much more time building your program and actually have time for a personal life.
Q: Do I really get an inside look to all of the recruiting letters, emails, templates, and systems that you have created over your 18 year coaching career in this Group Coaching Program?
Yes. You will get full access to everything I have ever created-recruiting letters, templates, checklists, master-to-do lists, etc.
Q: What’s your refund policy for this program?
We offer a 100% money-back guarantee. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, simply email us within 30 days of starting the program and we’ll gladly refund all your money.
Quick Recap of What You Get…
- 17 Live Group Coaching/Training Sessions. — Value: $3,400
- Lifetime Access to all 17 Recorded Sessions. — Value: $300
- 6 Private One-on-One Consulting/Strategy calls with Mandy: I will help you apply what you learn in the Group Coaching sessions and keep you accountable to “do” what you “learn.” I’ll also help you overcome any specific obstacles you may face as you implement the WTD Method in your program. — Value: $1,200
- Resources, templates, guides, checklists, and mp3s. — Value: $1500
- Accountability and Group Support from the other like-minded coaches who are on the same journey as you. (Value: priceless!).
- BONUS FOR THE FIRST 5!! Unlimited 15 minute calls with me for an entire year anytime you need them (Value: priceless!). Schedule daily, weekly, monthly… whatever you need – anytime you need it. It’s literally unlimited coaching for 12 months. You’ll also get unlimited personal email support from me for 12 months. It’s all designed to move your RESULTS towards your GOALS and do it FAST! Simply use my scheduling link and you’re in.
I will be ready to get started at the beginning of April and I’m inviting YOU to join the group.
I really want you to have great results from this, so I’ll be spending this time with you to make sure we maximize your results.
The more you implement, the more you’ll smile as you look back 12 months from now seeing the incredible progress you’ve made in your organization, focus and clarity, systems, and lifestyle.
We’re going to be working closely together, so I’d like you to be sure you’re ready to dedicate yourself to massive results over the 12 months.
I have been told by coaches in Round 1 of WTD Academy that for what they are getting, easily I could and should charge $997.
I’m not going to do that because I want to be able to get as many coaches into this program as possible so want to keep the price point low.
For the first 10 people that agree to be part of this Win the Day Academy… The investment is only one payment of $299! That is $75 a month for the next 4 months and then free coaching with me for the rest of the year. You will get $50 off the price for being an action taker!
If you are an Athletic Director or a coach who has a lot of coaching friends who you think would be interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 319-621-2384 and ask about a group discount.
For right now, I just need to know if you can join me and I’ll get you all the enrollment details.
I’d love to work with you to create the program you absolutely love.
Either email me and say “I’M IN”… and I’ll take it from there.
Or you can go directly to the link to purchase at the Win the Day Academy . Once you are on the site, just click check-out.
Win The Day Academy