THE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Looking for an advantage over your competitors?
YOUR INVITATION – Come to a unique coaching development opportunity.
Here’s the foundational principle – FOCUS YOUR ENERGIES.
We all exert energy—a lot of it. Where does it go?Join the Program
The image on the left, where your energy is divided into many activities, is how most coaches work. The result is DILUTION, and little progress.
In the image on the right your energy is given to fewer activities—the most important ones. By investing in fewer activities, you make significant progress in the things that matter most—freeing up a lot of your time.
20 Years of Coaching Has Taught Me to Automate
I’ve been a college coach for over 20 years, and know how much you have to do. You have hundreds of tasks daily. Does each one need your full attention? Not any longer. Automation let’s you do it once, then let a system do it after that. Much of our work is repetitive. We now have robots for that. Make decisions once, which make a thousand future decisions.
For example, coaches respond to the same email requests over and over. Write the email once, save it as a template, then reuse it whenever you need it. DONE!Join Now!
Coach by Design, Not by Default
Don’t react. Take control. Eliminate nonessentials, then remove obstacles so the essential things have smooth path to completion. We determine your highest points of contribution, then set up your system to execute effortlessly.
The Program—Save Thousands of Hours and Dollars: remove chaos, eliminate waste, improve internal efficiencies, and create a way to continually measure and improve your methods as a coach in your program. I open my computer to you and give you all my best recruiting plans, emails, templates and checklists, and we customize them to fit your situation.Join Now!
JOIN our next WTD
I work with you in a small-group setting over the next 12 months to help you transform your program and recruiting effort into a well-oiled machine. You’ll get plenty of private one-on-one time with me.
Key WTD Academy details — $49 a month.
This will be a Full Year Group Coaching Program that starts January 3rd, 2019. All other coaching sessions will be on Monday at 1pm EST
- We will do 17 live 1 hour long interactive video group coaching sessions. You will get the recordings of all sessions if you can’t be there in person.
- After the 17 live sessions are done, we will meet on the 1st Monday of the month for the rest of the year to check-in, hold you accountable, answer questions, and make sure you are making progress.
- You will get 52 weeks of productivity, execution, and performance coaching from me through your email. I will be pulling back the curtains to show you how to structure your days and life so that you could cut the learning curve and start off with the right blueprint!
- You will get 6 private one-on-one consulting sessions with me, Mandy Green.
- You will get open access to my computer and get to see and have all of my templates, checklists, plans, and recruiting emails.
What We’ll Cover in the 17 Sessions
- Session #1: Get the Paradigm Shift that will Transform Your Life, Your Recruiting, and Your Program
- Session #2: Build a Program and Recruiting Strategy that Lasts.
- Session #3: Get Everyone to Do things the Right Way, Every Time.
- Session #4: Get Your Program Running Like a Well Oiled Machine During the Season
- Session #5: 12 Months of No Recruiting Stress
- Session #6: Develop Your Recruiting System for Maximum Results
- Session #7: Get Back Control Over Your Email
- Session #8: Create Systems to Perfect Internal and External Recruiting, Team, and Staff Communications
- Session #9: On-Campus Visit and Getting the Commitment Systems
- Session #10: You Got Them to Commit, Now What?
- Session #11: Off-Season Systems
- Session #12: The Smart Way to Hire, Train, and Get the Best From Your Team
- Session #13: Perfect the Strategy for Staff Buy-In and Growth
- Session #14: Simple Productivity Strategies for Busy Coaches
- Session #15: Play to Win – Create Compelling Scoreboards
- Session #16: An Amazing Coaching Life Starting NOW!
- Session #17: How to Make Your Systems More Potent with Time
I will work with you to:
- Create coaching, personal, and operational systems and procedures so you can quickly work through low-level necessary work that has to get done and have more time to focus on program building activities. I will give you every checklist and working procedure that I have ever created which will help guide you through the process of setting this up for yourself much quicker.
- You will plan and set up a year’s worth of recruiting communication and social media messages. I will be giving you a year’s worth of already written recruiting letters for you to use as templates. All you need to do is tweak them so they fit your situation.
- Create and refine your programs operating strategy so that it aligns with your staff, team, and recruits and is set up to constantly improve and scale.
- Setup your program so that it can run well without your constant intimate involvement or if you have staff turn-over.
- Develop automated recruiting systems that will help deliver a “wow” experience to your recruits.
- Grow and develop your staff through the creation of program principles and measurement systems.
- Help you focus on the most valuable activities in your program saving you massive amounts of time.
- ake the necessary steps that will allow you to be in complete control of your program and team so you can enjoy more peace and less stress.
- And much more!
What the WTD Students say:
Win the Day was awesome, and I was absolutely impressed with all of the information you gave us. You totally over-delivered, and WAY exceeded my expectations. It was really a professional-life changing class. Jen Bowman Women’s Volleyball Coach With Win the Day, Mandy Green shares tools and advice that have led to a more organized, efficient, and appealing recruiting plan for my program.
Mandy’s expertise in coaching and time management give her a unique perspective to help coaches find balance in our programs and our lives. Using Win the Day to structure, document, and track all areas of my program has helped me develop a plan to reach my goals with less stress and a lot of excitement for the future of my tennis program.Join the Program