The magic is in doing the fundamentals well.
The Fundamentals Are Always Where the Big Shifts Are Made
Ask any super successful coach… they’ll tell you, despite fighting it the whole way and always looking for the secret sauce in everything they do sport wise, the magic is in doing the fundamentals well.
If you want to make massive improvements TODAY.
Make a list of what you do EVERY DAY.
- Brush your teeth
- Put your clothes on
- Have breakfast
- Drive to office
- Sort your emails
- Check favorite news / sports sites
- Etc etc…. and there are LOTS of activities that you do every day.
Start HERE to make dramatic improvements in your program, recruiting, and personal life… and of course help your staff, coworkers, and team do the same.
Decision fatigue is a thing.
The more decisions you make in a short period of time… the worse they get.
To improve the list above I could:
- Brush my teeth in the shower (save 3 minutes)
- Wear the same thing every day (save decision fatigue)
- Have a healthy breakfast pre-prepared (save time and decision fatigue)
- Use a driver (Uber) and work in the car (time, energy, mental focus, decision fatigue)
- Have an email routine in place when you first get in the office (time, energy, mental focus, anxiety, decision fatigue)
- Decide if news / sports sites give you value and if not adjust this time to a short 15 / 30-minute workout (jumping jacks, push-ups, walk, etc…)
- The list goes on…
Millionaires spend $25,000+ in masterminds to learn this stuff.
Pretend you just spent $25,000 with me on a mastermind and just do the above.
Make a list of things you do every day.
Go to those for dramatic improvements in your productivity and health.
Simple but very effective.
I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!
To your success,