Busy Coach Sunday Newsletter
I have shared with a lot of you that Sunday is the most important day of my work week.
(And before you ask…No, I’m not a workaholic).
I think weekends are sacred. They’re essential for winding down, relaxing, and getting ready for the week ahead.
And I always prioritize being completely offline.
But, there is ONE THING I do each Sunday.
And I honestly believe it’s the most important working time of my week.
Every Sunday, I take 30 minutes to plan out my week ahead.
I look at my quarterly goals, and I decide what actions I need to take this week to move towards them.
I created a youtube video on my planning system
That simple act helps keep me centered, and has helped me make sure I am working on the right things (and not getting distracted by stupid stuff that is pulling me away from my goals).
So, right now, I want you to invite you to do the same thing.
Take a second to sit down and write out what you’re going to do this week.
What actions will really move the needle for your program or your recruiting?
- Are we working on goals that will multiply and leverage our results?
- Where are we getting distracted?
- How are you going to get recruits to commit in a timely manner?
If you don’t know (or if it takes more than a minute to come up with a few good ideas)…
Click this link to set up a call.
On this call, I’ll help you craft a clear path to make sure your daily actions are in alignment with the goals you are trying to accomplish.
- There is absolutely no reason for you to feel stuck.
- There is absolutely no reason for you to be getting poor results.
- There is absolutely no reason for you to waste one second of your week.
Click here to schedule a 1:1 strategy session with me.
Grab them while they last.